- Journal of Accounting and Finance Stadies
- 2720-9067 (print), 2685-1059 (online)
- "Sinta 3" by the Minister of Research and Technology / Head of the National Research and Innovation Agency: 148/M/KPT/2020 PERIOD: 2020-2024
- DOI Prefix
- Learning, Teacher and Student in Education
- English (EN), Indonesian (ID)
- Indexed at
- Sinta, Garuda, BASE, OneSearch, Crossref, etc.
- Google Scholar
Journal of Accounting and Finance Studies is a scientific journal published by the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Mataram. The journal is published regularly twice a year in June (January-June period) and December (July-December period). Journals are published as a medium for communicating and disseminating the results of empirical research in accounting and finance which can contribute to the development of practice and enrich the accounting literature.
Submit articles online with the Register first if you don't have a User Account and or Login if you have already registered with the AKURASI Journal. If there are problems or questions, you can send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript submission will be FREE OF CHARGE SUBMISSION for each article
The Journal have been indexed by:
Vol 5 No 2 (2022): Akurasi: Journal of Accounting and Finance Studies, December 2022